Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life Is Good

THIS NEEDS NO COMMENT...

EATING A DOUGHNUT!!! (Timmy Lee had one too!!)

SUCH A HAPPY BOY!!!


I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE'S THINKING!!



Everyone has ups and downs in life, some bigger then others. I can hopefully say that I've been through one of the biggest downs that I could ever have imagined... which really really stunk... but now I can feel us getting back up. This does not mean I don't miss Tammy. I still want her back and I cannot wait to see her in Heaven. However, God taught us to have a new focus on this life to make every day count... to cherish the family we have, enjoy the friends who have been there through thick and thin, love each other more everyday (ok... we have our "crabby with each other" days too... but at least those are way less then the good days), appreciate the gift God gave us to raise and adore while she's growing and changing every day, and to just appreciate the small common things that we take for granted.

I don't want to be one of those people who make things seem perfect all the time because that is NOT life.. not anyones.. not mine. In my past blog I was honest when it hurt and I was real about how I was feeling. I'm hoping to do the same here, but I am confident that they will be more encoraging as time goes on!! Enjoy the pictures from the past couple days and if you're reading this, you are someone who loves me and who I love and I really appreciate you... especially if you are one of the people who prayed me out of a very hard time in my life.
God is good.









3 comments:

  1. They are the sweetest! You need to write a book and not just a blog! You are good! And I am happy to hear your news about keeping the house. A place for you & your family to make memories.....good and bad! Thank you for all your help in making Timmy Lee the sweet boy that he is! Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is so nice, Tina! I love the background you picked!
    Say, thanks for the reminder to be content. I am constantly learning and growing in this area! I am so glad that Timmy's visit was so fun!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics tina! i like the new layout! :) i saw your comment on my blog from like june 22nd! i have been a terrible blogger and have not been on much so it was also good to see you guys there and hope you are having a great summer! :) ttyl!

    ReplyDelete