Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Going CRAZY.

We have had a FUN two weeks trying to fit everything fun into every moment we could. Between the condo in WI, Brookfield Zoo, Fontana Beach, Aunt Linda & Tim's house with Abbie, Alex, Katelyn, the pool at Grandma & Grandpa's, a fun BBQ with our friends & family, their new power wheel that they take all over the place... and probably other stuff I just can't remember... we all had a great time... but we are all starting to get tired. Today we just enjoyed a relaxing day at my mom's & dad's with a trip to McDonald's and to Cold Stone. Both kids are sleeping and we'll hopefully spend more time in the little pool and just playing before Timmy heads back to AL tomorrow afternoon.

While we are all sad that he is leaving tomorrow... we already started planning our next trip to see Timmy Lee and his family in AL!! My mom, dad, kenzie & I will spend a week down south in the end of September.

Also, to get me thinking about the next couple of days and not just tomorrow... we have a huge to-d0 list that we've been adding stuff to since we decided to keep the house. SO... Pete & I will keep busy with that soon!!! First, we are all heading up to WI for some time with Pete's family and to catch up on some sleep and hopefully relax on the beach. We couldn't have asked for a better time with the kids. They both did WONDERFUL!! I'm sure they will miss each other, but it won't be long until they can play again. I'm so thankful that we have the opportunity to travel to AL and that Timmy Ray is awesome and lets us take him back to IL!!!! (I'll post pictures soon but my camera is right next to a sleeping three year old and I'm not about to disturb him!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment