Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my nephew.

SOME PICTURES OF IL & WI FUN

THEY LOOK LIKE AN OLD COUPLE...
he even runs off the road because he's too busy looking at houses and people :)
THEIR NEW TOY


AT THE BARABOO PARK

THEY WERE SO HAPPY TO SEE EACH OTHER!!


OUR LITTLE HOME!!

We didn't know how Timmy Lee was going to handle coming back to IL for 2 weeks but he has been GREAT. He did wonderful on the plane ride and enjoyed the long weekend up at the condon in WI. We are now back in IL (all staying at my mom & dads so that the kids can be together from the time they wake up till they go "nigh nigh".) In WI we went boating, beaching, swimming at the pool (more like wrestling Pete on a tube while trying to squirt each other with a water gun), to the park, to a small zoo... pretty much anything a three year old boy would want to do in the Dells!! He has an adorable accent and eats like a champ. He LOVED the fireworks and thinks that WI is "very cool". I think we would all agree!!

He has also been very patient with Makenzie. She had been very crabby for about a week and on Saturday she was miserable!! She got a bad middle ear infection and Pete & I took her to the urgent care and later to the ER in the middle of the night. She was in so much pain that she wouldn't eat, drink or sleep and would just cry. SO, the ER doctor gave her tylenol with codien (sp?) and she was able to sleep about three hours at a time. Needless to say, all the adults got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep and Timmy slept for about 10!!! The screaming didn't bother him one bit. I was sad because I was not able to do everything with Timmy since I needed to take care of my little one and I felt like she was missing out on precious time with him... but considering how miserable she was I'm just happy that she is finally back to sleeping and eating today!!! I missed my little joy bug.
We have alot more planned before he goes home so stay tunned for more updates :)

PS. We did take the house off the market and I feel a total peace about it. I cannot wait to put our family pictures back on the walls and put up a fence. I'm not saying that we're going to put it on the market as soon as the economy picks up because then it will seem like a waiting thing rather then a real home sweet home thing. SOOO we are probably going to stay for another baby and then figure it out after that.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Sounds like things are good. I didn't know you changed your blog url when I posted on facebook. Now I do:) I will add you on my list with this new url. Glad Timmy is doing so well. Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete