Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Living Room Changes







I promised a good friend of mine (that just happens to be a certified stagger!!) to put up some pictures of my newly re-arranged living room! We had a big hutch with a TV in it in front of the smaller window and it just never felt right to me. We also added the brown fabric couch to add more seating, for when we have LOTS of baby visitors. Let me know what you think :) I will also be adding pictures of Makenzie's new big girl room and the nursery soon!! I have been trying to get our house "perfect" in my mind before the little one because I know TWO babies is much harder then ONE!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, Tina! So cozy! :)

    Two thumbs up! If I had a wad of cash, I'd hire you to do mine! :D

    Blessings! You are going to be a great mom to TWO!!! Don't worry! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Dahling! Your home (at least what's shown here) is beautiful. I agree with Amy, you can come do mine next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA You both are too nice!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete