Friday, January 15, 2010

Enjoying the small things.

It is amazing to me that the little one inside my belly is still there. After having a miscarriage at 11 weeks and then being surprised to find ourselves pregnant with this baby so soon... THEN all the drama with the bleeding and spotting... and THEN the whole surgery thing. I am so thankful that God must have a plan for this little one to keep it's little heartbeat going through all the stress and medical stuff. Every time I feel it kick I thank God because it is such a blessing. I pray that the rest of the pregnancy is EASY and goes smoothly... but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm half way there and very thankful to have made it this far!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you guys, too! :) God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTL!!! Praying for you...those baby kicks are so special!

    ReplyDelete