Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Having an UP & DOWN kind of Spring.
















I haven't been on here much. I actually haven't been on the computer much.... not since we moved my office down to the finished basement. I had a HUGE to do list that Pete and I finally finished, with about 10 weeks to spare. That list included the nursery... which was my office before. I actually prefer to be in the basement now. My time is more intentional and Makenzie gets to play in a much bigger space while I work. We have it set up right next to a large window so I don't feel like I'm in a basement :) Now that all the big projects are crossed off we have been spending most of our free time with friends, family and outside. It feels amazing to feel so organized going into a new baby. We also love the chance we have to re-connect as a family before our whole life changes again!!

Anyways, I have been up and down emotionally lately. The two year anniversary of Tammy passing was ALOT harder then I thought it would be. Like always, my family was patient with me, my husband was amazing and my friends were great. The main reason I survived that crazy time was GOD. All of the above reasons make me feel very blessed. Maybe it's the hormones? Who knows. I wasn't sleeping good and I was not myself at all. Enough of that....
Pete just turned 30 and my baby girl turned 2!! We had a huge party for them both!!! Pete had no clue it was a surprise party for him too so that made it even better. I will post some updated pictures. Thanks for being patient with the lack of posts :)

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing to be surrounded by caring family & friends! God is so good, isn't He!?!
    Your birthday celebration looks like so much fun, Tina!
    I was the most organized for Ella's birth and it was WONDERFUL!!! I loved it! :) Great job and the nursery looks so cute! :) Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

    Blessings!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is SO cute! :) Can't wait to see what the next one looks like!!

    How nice to have your major projects out of the way before baby! :) (Wish I could say the same! HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Pete I said Happy Birthday! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete